We are looking to spend a week in puerto vallarta with our 1 year old son in the 1st week of November. Here is what we would ideally like, pls help narrow down possible options:
- 1 bedroom suite with at least a kitchenette
- On the beach (not as much for swimming but for long walks on the beach)
- Baby friendly pool, ocean-like gradual entry pool preferred
- Not a crowded/busy resort
- Close to restaurants/local eateries either via walking on beach or walking/cab on road
- all inclusive option with great food (not sure if we are doing AI yet though)
For some reference - When we visited Cabo, we stayed at Villa del Arco and that was perfect for us, although we were minus baby at that time. We could walk to other resorts on the beach at night for relaxing for a drink or a quick snack. We could also walk to the downtown area (a bit of a distance) to explore local eateries. It had kitchenette in the room, and great pools. Wasnt crowded when we visited in December.
Thank you for your input!