We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Del Mar

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Del Mar

Has anyone stayed at this place, whats it like? I only could find two reviews that were both good. Thanks

whidbey island, wa
Level Contributor
2 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Del Mar

I've stayed there, it's owned by Villa del palma which is next door. we stay at villa del palma but when we want to read in quite we go over to the pool at del mar. it's an older crowd. nice place, a little store, nice shops, good restaurant, internet cafe. not *on* the beach.a block from Gigantica grocery store. the spa is great.

Montana
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Del Mar

The hotel is mostly time-share owners. There are three pools, and the complex is on the beach, the Villa del Mar is at the street-side of the property, but you walk through the garden to the beach. I've stayed at the Palmar. The other writer was right, it is kind of a quiet crowd. Families and retirees. The Palmar is pretty well cared for, the kitchens are very well equiped and the rooms are up-to-date and comfortable. They have a grill you can sign up to use in the evening alongside outdoor tables. You aren't too far from the town, it is just a 10-15 minute bus ride. The grocery store is very convenient, and there are some nice clothes botique shops across the street. It is geared toward the North American tourist. If you are NOT looking for a party hotel, it is very nice choice.