We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Velas - DVD Player?

Hilltown...
Level Contributor
2,728 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Velas - DVD Player?

Does anyone know if Casa Vela has DVD players in the rooms? I can't find the info on their website.

Normally I don't care about TV's and DVD players on vacatio but I'm in the middle of a 90 day exercise video and I want to continue to do the videos while we are on vacation.

Thanks!

Longmont, Colorado
Level Contributor
625 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Velas - DVD Player?

Not sure about a DVD player but the resort sure looks beautiful! Congratulations on your drive to finish your exercise DVD. Me... not so much! :-)

Did you try calling them? It says 877-418-3011 24 Hours a day.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,291 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Velas - DVD Player?

We were at Casa Velas twice this summer, and I think so, but I´d ask.

My advice from personal experieince is to put your routine in on your I-Pod through I-tunes and do your routine on their lovely premises. Try it in the wáter. Is it by chance Bikram Yoga? Lovely.

Hilltown...
Level Contributor
2,728 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Velas - DVD Player?

Thanks - I'll give them a call to be sure. The program is P90 by Beachbody - not as intense as P90X - but I won't be able to do it in the water. I'll also try to put the video on iTunes just in case!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
11,959 posts
454 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Velas - DVD Player?

hmmm...honestly I do not recall DVD players at least in rooms I have stayed, but I always have a laptop or such so would use that..

Maybe some rooms have and others no, if so they could put one in your room...

send an email to Denisse the concierge for clarification.

concierge@hotelcasavelas.com

I also do DVD workouts....good luck!!

Hilltown...
Level Contributor
2,728 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Velas - DVD Player?

Thanks Bezerk!

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
11,959 posts
454 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Casa Velas - DVD Player?

Por nada! :)

7. Re: Casa Velas - DVD Player?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 05:17