We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novolog insulin flex pen for diabetic

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 post
Save Topic
Novolog insulin flex pen for diabetic

I'm using the Novolog Flex pen to take my insulin. Can I get my prescriptions filled in Puerto Vallarta pharmacies? Do the drug stores carry this product?

I'll be spending 90 days on vacation in this part of Mexico and will need to get refills.

Thanks-Jack

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Novolog insulin flex pen for diabetic

You should ask your question in Puerto Vallarta forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g150793-i46-Puer…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,677 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Novolog insulin flex pen for diabetic

Hi Jack

Wrong forum I am afraid - if you read the “Sticky” at the head of this page it will explain to you what the true purpose of this forum is

Questions of this nature are best placed on the relevant destinations forum – see link below and happy & safe travels when they come

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g150793-i46-Puer…

So Cal
Level Contributor
8,220 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Novolog insulin flex pen for diabetic

Jack, you posted this in the TA Support forum, which is for users to ask about technical problems with this site. You need to re-post your question in the Puerto Vallarta destination forum here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g150793-i46-Puerto…

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Novolog insulin flex pen for diabetic

Welcome to the forums, Jack! As others mentioned, your topic was misplaced in the TA Support forum. I wanted to let you know that we've moved it here to the Puerto Vallarta forums where it belongs and where you will hopefully receive some great advice.

Thanks for participating!

TA_Louise

Edwardsville...
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Novolog insulin flex pen for diabetic

Jack, I don't know about your specific need, but here's a link to info about what most people refer to as Freddie's Pharmacy. He speaks English well, and has a good reputation.

http://www.mexonline.com/pharmacy.htm

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
14,631 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Novolog insulin flex pen for diabetic

Freddy is great but depends on where you're staying if he would be handy to you. The person below may very well send you to Freddy but maybe not, so......

I suggest contacting Pamela Thompson at Health Care Resources. Many of us on the forum have had medical questions of all kinds and Pam can help you find what you need in Puerto Vallarta. You can't go wrong with her helping you.

pamela@healthcareresourcespv.com

http://www.healthcareresourcespv.com/

BC
Level Contributor
4,080 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Novolog insulin flex pen for diabetic

Jack, why don't you just bring enough with you to last for the duration of your trip. Unless you are thinking that it might be cheaper in Mexico?

It just saves all that worry and bother about buying it in a new place.

8. Re: Novolog insulin flex pen for diabetic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 06:20