We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teatro Limon

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Longmont, Colorado
Level Contributor
625 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Teatro Limon

There are a group of us going to Teatro Limon tomorrow night at 7:00 PM for SerendipityDeb's 60th birthday celebration. If anyone else is interested in going we need to know by around noon tomorrow/

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,448 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Teatro Limon

Sounds fun!! Wish we could

Ont.Canada
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Teatro Limon

Wish we could go also, it's on my to do list.

Would love to see your report though?

Longmont, Colorado
Level Contributor
625 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Teatro Limon

We will definitely post a report. We heard about TL here on TA from the great reviews. One of our group has a shellfish allergy and when I talked to the owner Bruce today he said allergies, likes and dislikes are his specialty. We are really looking forward to the experience!

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,036 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Teatro Limon

Sooz, Teatro Limon is my #1 fave place. Please give Bruce and Julia a huge hug from us. You are going to love this unique experience!

Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
983 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Teatro Limon

It is awesome! Looking forward to getting back there this trip as we are sans kids!

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,036 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Teatro Limon

As we are looking toward a trip with the entire family, I really want to take all of the kids to Teatro Limon. Bruce is the best with children! I would take them early in the evening, but this is definitely a kid-friendly place.

Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
983 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Teatro Limon

Oh I know it is kid friendly, Bruce encouraged us to bring them in and offered to have our son who enjoys cooking to come up and help him out. But the kids don't appreciate fine dining like we do. They are happiest with comfort food, and are very finicky and unadventurous eaters. Unfortunately the experience would be wasted on them. Lucky for us though when we bring home live crab or lobsters they are all like eewww!! More for us! :)

Longmont, Colorado
Level Contributor
625 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Teatro Limon

Can't wait! I will give Bruce and Julia hugs spotcat and pass along all of the great feedback from everyone here. I am very excited to get there!

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,405 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Teatro Limon

We'd love to join you too, give B&J hugs for us, tell them we'll see them this spring.

Somehow I just know I'll be getting one of those phone calls of his on Wednesday asking why the heck we're not there.

Longmont, Colorado
Level Contributor
625 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Teatro Limon

Ahhh, Teduardo, I will let him know that you won't see him until Spring. Wish you could be with us as well,,.....