We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Farmers' Market at the Marina

Edwardsville...
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Farmers' Market at the Marina

It looks like the Farmers Market at the Marina started again last Thursday. Their facebook page has a few new pictures dated 11/29. Did anyone go? I was wondering how many vendors they had, and if it was just the same vendors as the Saturday market.

Edwardsville...
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Farmers' Market at the Marina

Ok, then, judging by the lack of response, I guess no one went last week. How about last night?

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,752 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Farmers' Market at the Marina

I've been to theone at the Marina, but never the onen Saturday. I was told that there are many of the same vendors. It was nice being in the Marina, looking at the boats and strolling and shopping.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,386 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Farmers' Market at the Marina

The Saturday one is larger (and there are actually the two of them a few blocks apart on the SS), but there are definitely vendor overlaps. I know Chantel Mann does the Saturday OT market, the marina and she also goes to Bucerias. I suspect there are a few that do.

4. Re: Farmers' Market at the Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 05:19