We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

Am considering this day trip, but don't see any reviews for this tour operator? Advice?

If not this operation, what would your recommend for a sightseeing snorkelly day, with perhaps some hiking?

Thanks in advance.

myvallartaexperience.com/activities/…

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

They are not a tour operator, they are just a ticket reseller, the tour operator is Vallarta Adventures, book direct with them

www.vallarta-adventures.com/tours/yelapa

Mentioned in this post
Vallarta Adventures
Vallarta Adventures
6,377 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
So Cal
Level Contributor
8,372 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

JR, You are "just a ticket reseller" too. :)

My Vallarta Experience has a very good reputation and they sell a lot of tours.

Edited: 08 December 2013, 04:56
Mentioned in this post
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

We have used them for airport transfers and were great. They have a 1-800 number to call from here, online chat and had no problems. I now recommend them to my clients since we have had no complaints ever. If they can give you a better price for the tour you want, I would not hesitate to book.

4. Re: Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 December 2013, 06:35
5. Re: Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 December 2013, 14:05
Edited: 08 December 2013, 14:05
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

I will always recommend booking direct with the tour operator, who in this case, is Vallarta Adventures

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

JRin Putting in my opinion with all due respect to your PV experience.Having been in the travel industry for many years,Sometimes it is cheaper to buy from a wholesale reseller then direct from the operator.For example tickets from a consolidator are in many cases cheaper then buying directly from the airline.Buying packages from a major reseller like Noli Tours or Westjet Vacations is cheaper then putting together a package yourself by going direct

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

Vallarta Adventures does not allow ticket vendors to sell under their online price. No tour operator in PV allows that, to my knowledge.

Mentioned in this post
Vallarta Adventures
Vallarta Adventures
6,377 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,165 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

Thanks for clarifying.I stand corrected

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,332 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Yelapa Snorkel Tour - myvallartaexperience.com

JR - That may have changed. When you go onto the My Vallarta Experiences website and click on their special offiers, the tab at the top of page actually says Vallarta Adventures Promotions. You get their normal 15% off they offer and the buy 2 get 1 free. Looks like My Vallarta Experiences has struck a deal with them especially since Las Caleta and Rhythms of the Night are in the offerings and we know that only Vallarta Adventures is permitted there.

Edited: 08 December 2013, 17:02
Mentioned in this post
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
Rhythms of the Night by Vallarta Adventures
Rhythms of the Night by...
7,581 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Vallarta Adventures
Vallarta Adventures
6,377 Reviews