We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkel with Tony from Dreams PVR.

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
307 posts
165 reviews
Save Topic
snorkel with Tony from Dreams PVR.

So we are staying at Dreams pvr. Read some info about a guy named Tony that takes out snorkel trips right from Dreams beach. I like the convenience of that, but know it may be more costly.

Does anyone know what he charges? Does he do all the typical spots like los arcos marietas, etc?

So Cal
Level Contributor
7,577 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkel with Tony from Dreams PVR.

If he is charging you mire than $40/hr he is charging too much. The boats out of PV charge $40/hr with all equipment, ice /cooler included and they are coming a further distance. The biggest cost factored into a trip is the cost of gas/oil. Dreams is closer to the best snorkeling areas so it should not be more expensive.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
250 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkel with Tony from Dreams PVR.

I've used Tony in the past for snorkeling and he charged 300 pesos. He's very nice and I plan on using him again when I'm back this month and next month.

3. Re: snorkel with Tony from Dreams PVR.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 05:17