We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crown paradise club

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,576 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
crown paradise club

has anyone been recently with any of the renovations? We were there back in 2011 for 10 days and had a good trip there. The reviews are sure up and down, and i am not sure what to think? I know they have been doing renovations and was wondering " maybe it's even better".... :) we just came back from 12 days at canto del sol over new years and was very pleasantly surprised with that one... so now am i going to be disappointed going back to crown?

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crown paradise club

So glad you liked the canto lin:)

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,796 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crown paradise club

Rooms were redone. The buffet is all new. The jacuzzi pool with the swim up bar is now a big open pool. It is now the activity pool. There is a new swim up bar where the little pool near the marina de ora building is. There are pics on their Facebook page.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,576 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crown paradise club

YES the canto really surprised me!!!

yes i seen all the new pics on FB, the reno's seem great but i don't want to go back just to see the new reno's if other tings have gone down hill? know what i mean... how is the food, drinks and service... Those are 3 things that surprised me at the canto, service was out of this world. the snack bar food was excellent and no issues with reserved chairs, even at new years...... i was surprised... buffet food was good, not excellent but good... that was one things that crown if i remember wasn't the greatest then.... I can't remember did the crown have pool/ beach waiter service?

i hope someone who has been recently can pipe in, as there isn't a lot of reviews out... i want to book soon , for spring break..... unless the canto drops in price, i wouldn't hesitate to go back.. :) but my son will love to be back at the aqua park at the crown....

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,576 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: crown paradise club

Can anyone tell me is the small restaurant off the old main pool still open for lunch, they had made to order items there? ( across the Japanese a la carte) it was open at 12 when we were there last but I just read in a review its now 4 ?

Esterhazy, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: crown paradise club

Taking a 1yr old to pv what do I need to bring, and what will they have there? Do I need sheets for the crib? Can he drink the milk? Any other info will help me so much....Thanks!

6. Re: crown paradise club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 05:29