We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help locating a business

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milford, Connecticut
Level Contributor
311 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Need help locating a business

When the Old Town Market was on Badillia, they set up the food court in Nacho Daddy’s. One of the vendors served up the best 55 peso Cuban Sandwich along with lamb and ham sandwiches. Now that the market has relocated to the square, that vendor is not there. Can anyone tell me who the vendor was and if their business is still in operation? If so, where are they? Thanks.

Edited: 04 February 2014, 04:18
Calabasas, CA
Level Contributor
2,346 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help locating a business

I think you might find him at the Farmers Market in the Paradise Community Center on Saturday. It is located on Pulpito about 1/2 block from Olas Altas towards the beach.

Milford, Connecticut
Level Contributor
311 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help locating a business

Thanks We thought that too. Was there this past Saturday, but did not see them.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,180 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help locating a business

With the changes to the market and guidelines/requirements for vendors this high season (they've added more structure to the OTFM in the park, and hence more rules), maybe the vendor in question chose not to come back this year?

Milford, Connecticut
Level Contributor
311 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help locating a business

Thanks Jenny. I don't have a problem with them choosing not to participate, I'm just trying to find out how he is so I can go to his location.

Lake Mills...
Level Contributor
917 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need help locating a business

More than one vendor unhappy with the folks who manage the OTFM in the parque, and flew the coop.

Edited: 04 February 2014, 20:15
Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need help locating a business

They are Kyle and Irma from Carnes del Mundo- look for their website and contact them. Irma delivers to businesses at least once a week, so if you want some meat, they can deliver (Probably not a sandwich!) They are located in Bucerias- they are not at the other market.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Need help locating a business

Brenda is right. Carne del Mundo did not return to the Old Town Farmer's Market because of a family illness. Last I heard they closed their business in Bucerias and were in California. We really miss them and wish them the best. ----------- (don't believe everything you read on the Internet)

Mark

Director OTFM

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,751 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need help locating a business

Carnes del Mundo in Bucerias is closed. I have heard they moved to Guadalajara.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Need help locating a business

to add to the correction

Kyle and Irma where on there way to Guadalajara to fullfil the rest of the dream they had

They are pretty cool peeps

unfortunately,, on the way up there, Kyle's mom took a big turn for the worse with her health

in the end, they never even mad a stop,, they did the respectful thing and kept going to Texas

Bruce

Milford, Connecticut
Level Contributor
311 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Need help locating a business

Thank you all for the info. Sorry to hear they had to redirect to Texas.

Edited: 05 February 2014, 02:35