We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Arcos Suites

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Silverthorne...
Level Contributor
609 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Los Arcos Suites

I have been trying to get a hold of the hotel the last few days. Their online support has been offline and I have left emails but no one is getting back to me. Haven't had this issue in the past. Does anyone have an email address for them?

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Arcos Suites

Why not phone? It's toll-free. And if you call during the day (there), it rings in the reservations office located at Los Arcos Suites. Quick & easy, and Margarita, and her staff will take care of you.

From the US --- 1-800-648-2403

Silverthorne...
Level Contributor
609 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Arcos Suites

Thanks but I want my answers in writing and I am unavailable to call during the day. Of course I can play all I want on TA during work hours. HAHA!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,031 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Arcos Suites

Email is still not necessarily the primary mode of communication at some hotels. Phoning is still better and then ask for a follow up by email to confirm what you spoke about. I know many regular posters here who stay at the PLA properties have no problems at all phoning and getting exactly what they want...in fact that's what they recommend.

Remember that those answering email communications, English is not likely to be their first written language of communication too, so it sometimes will take a while to get back to you.

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,864 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Arcos Suites

I always call. Talk to Marguerita. She will even let you pick your room. Seems like I've talked to her over 10 times in the last two weeks. Working on my New Year's Eve reservations, lol.

I'm never worried or concerned about getting it in writing. I just get a confirmation number and it always has been perfect. Never a problem with a reservation mix-up.

We stay at Playa Los Arcos.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
745 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Arcos Suites

we stay at PLA too . I call the 800 number listed above or private message Magda on Facebook if I have questions.

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,864 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Los Arcos Suites

Jetset

Can u give me the exact FB name for Playa please? And..... what does their icon look like?

It would be good to connect that way too. I can't seem to find it.

Thx

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
745 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Los Arcos Suites

she (Madga Gomez) monitors these 2 sites

https:/…258194157526292

https:/…134150643364786

send request to these sites.

hope that helps

Edited: 06 February 2014, 00:57
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
745 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Los Arcos Suites

I meant send friend request to these sites.

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,864 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Los Arcos Suites

Jetset,

Thank you so much!

10. Re: Los Arcos Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 05:31