We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ballet Folclorico Friday's: A PV MUST!

USA
Level Contributor
613 posts
Save Topic
Ballet Folclorico Friday's: A PV MUST!

I've taken in and written about the Friday night Xiutla dance performances at Parque Cardenas before but...here I am again after a great trip...thinking that taking in last Friday's performance in front of a packed audience with some great food and friends was as entertaining, inspiring and cultural as any activity you will enjoy during your stay in PV. Seriously, when you are making your vacation plans, a trip to the park to see these immensely talented people perform will easily be one of your highlights. Kudos to all of the performers and the people who make it happen for FREE. Bring some cash to support the cause, too!

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,560 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ballet Folclorico Friday's: A PV MUST!

Could not agree more!! We have attended a good many over the years, including the very first one, when Hotel Playa Los Arcos initiated sponsoring.the event. I recall getting a flyer under our door, when staying at Los Arcos Suites, announcing the event.

They are very exciting - with the costumes, colour, and music from various States of Mexico.

Mentioned in this post
Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa
Playa Los Arcos Hotel...
3,059 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Los Arcos
Los Arcos
771 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
2. Re: Ballet Folclorico Friday's: A PV MUST!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:23