We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Hotel in Bucerias??

Calgary, Canada
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fun Hotel in Bucerias??

Hi everybody,

I'm a single 35 year old guy who will be in Vallarta near the end of April until the beginning of May this year. I'll be beginning my trip in old town for the first few days but I'm considering spending the second half of my trip relaxing in or near Bucerias as I've always wanted to check it out.

At this time of year might there be a hotel in Bucerias that doesn't get super quiet by 9pm? I'm not looking to party my brains off spring break style but it would be nice to find a place where there's a bit of action and where I could potentially meet some fun/interesting likeminded people. I'd prefer to be on the ocean and all I'm looking for is a place with a decent pool and clean rooms. As I'll be travelling by myself, ultra luxury is not a major priority.

Is Bucerias fun place to spend time at this time of year or is it pretty sleepy? (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,781 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun Hotel in Bucerias??

Suggest you post this on the Bucerias forum.

The only resort in Bucerias is the Royal De Camarien. You will find reviews for it on the Bucerias page too.

About 10 minutes south is Nuevo Vallarta (again its own page), which has numerous resort hotels.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,695 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun Hotel in Bucerias??

Go with what bobo says above. Check out the Bucerias Tripadvisor Forum.

The nice thing about Bucerias is that there is always something to do and someplace fun to eat but my favorite thing to do there is walk and sit on the beach and go visit friends. Doesn't seem exactly like what you are looking for. There is a downtown part of the village, and some good beach restaurants. It's a great town but, based on your question and description of what you are looking for, seems like it might not be a match.

Relaxing in Bucerias will work for you. You'll enjoy it. Walk around. Maybe it's just better for a day trip, rather than staying there --- based on what you want.

Good luck. I love Bucerias.

3. Re: Fun Hotel in Bucerias??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 04:20