We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Clubs ???

Northern Burbs of...
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Clubs ???

Just curious is anyone aware of any other beach club besides the 1 that Casa Velas has where they offer it for $99 pp from 9-5 pm all inclusive rate. That's really high so I wasn't sure if there was another place we could possibly consider checking out that has drinks and food. I thought about checking out Now Amber and I think their daily pass is $67 pp which isn't too bad.

Thanks a ton

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,680 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Clubs ???

Top Questions section on the right hand side, 11th link from the top titled "Day Passes in Vallarta".

Edited: 18 March 2014, 21:55
Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Clubs ???

If you want just the beach and not the pool, go to Los Muertos beach and pick a spot. There are MANY beach clubs/bars restaurants on Los Muertos. Some have loungers and all have beach service for food- just order what you want and pay. I can spend a good part of a day on Los Muertos for under $20 US>

Northern Burbs of...
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Clubs ???

Looking for pool and beach w drinks and food for a good deal. I have both at the hotel I am staying at but might want to check out others. Drinks and food not that cheap at my hotel lol

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,680 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Clubs ???

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g150793-c135367/Puert…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150793-i46-k37529…

(as noted in both links - if you're unsure about whether a place is still doing day passes it's best to phone and ask)

EDIT: just a follow up plug for the Top Questions section on the right everyone...the forum participants and DEs have spent a lot of time populating that section with a lot of excellent viable information. If there is something you can't find there then go ahead and ask, but a lot of the time that's where the forum posters are going to direct you. (-:

Edited: 18 March 2014, 22:48
Northern Burbs of...
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Clubs ???

Thanks for sharing the above links they are old posts and when I tried to search this BEFORE I sent this nothing was appearing at all hence why I did post this topic and even if it did it would be great to have an updated list.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,672 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Clubs ???

Blunt they are all good.

Northern Burbs of...
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach Clubs ???

I saw Dreams listed and the Dreams PVR is closing soon so that's why I was wondering about a current list. Sure I can contact every hotel but I don't have time for that. I have reached out to a couple.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,680 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach Clubs ???

It's very rare that any place on the list would not be open. Dreams is the exception not the rule.

mexico
Level Contributor
119 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beach Clubs ???

Sometimes it's good to "re-ask" these questions once in awhile. There are new places popping up all the time. For instance I just heard of a good beach Club open in La Cruz. ..called Eva mandarina. (Or something like that).

Bel Air resort is a nice inexpensive option, too.

Was around $400 pesos for a day pass

Oregon
Level Contributor
3,222 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beach Clubs ???

I was going to refer you to the thread I started about Costa Sur, but it looks like PVJennyBean beat me to it in her second link. I think that $32 for all day, 9 - 5 is an excellent deal. I think that we will try it one day especially since it's on a different beach than we're used to.