We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miss Ally

Pinckney, Michigan
2 posts
Save Topic
Miss Ally

Monday,March 24th there was an incident that occurred at a small dress shop "Miss Ally's"across from Lazaro Cardenas park in old town. Many visitors to Puerto Vallarta know Miss Ally for her beautiful gauze creations and have been return customers over the years. One of the special treats when visiting her store was seeing her tiny pet Chihuahuas . They were always friendly with the ladies who visited the store. On Monday, March 24th 2 of the 3 pets were stolen from the store while Miss Ally was assisting a customer in the back area of the store. The 2 dogs stolen were Mimi and Lulu ,both under 6 years old. Please ,if anyone has any information , call Miss Aly at 3221741614.She is heartbroken about the loss of her pets .

United States
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,047 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miss Ally

I heard that last week. It is so sad. I played with those darling dogs on my last November visit. I was just thinking about them this morning as I haven't heard any recent updates. I do hope they are found soon and are healthy.

Pinckney, Michigan
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Miss Ally

As of yesterday there has been no news of her finding them. She is really starting to lose hope in ever finding them

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
16,155 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Miss Ally

I have some of Miss Aly's beautiful work (my favorite blouses packed in my suitcase every trip). Also met the Chihuahuas, in their beautiful clothing. So sad to hear.

Seattle
Level Contributor
45,826 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Miss Ally

How horrible!!! Really really really sad :( I feel awful for her. I see those adorable little dogs in their cute outfits all the time walking by that area. Man this is depressing news.

suze

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Miss Ally

What could possibly be the thought process behind that..... That is just awful. It must be just as upsetting for the littles doggies as Miss Ally. Shame, shane on someone.

Seattle
Level Contributor
45,826 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Miss Ally

At least they could ask for ransom, and return the dogs!

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
16,155 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Miss Ally

Guess that's the problem, right? No logical thought process. Dang --- too much of this stuff going on in various places.

But, for those of us here who have purchased clothing at Miss Aly's (and played with the little ones, in their cute outfits) but are not in PV now, I hope she knows we support her.

Unfortunately, the perps probably aren't reading TripAdvisor. Ryder, please tell all of us that all the local resources have been explored. Probably have. I wonder if she saw someone. The times I've been there, the dogs and Miss Aly stuck pretty close together. She brought me clothes in the dressing room and the dogs were closeby. Unbelievable.

8. Re: Miss Ally

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 00:35
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Miss Ally

What.????

10. Re: Miss Ally

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 00:35