We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Breakfast

Where can I get some good breakfast in PV

Calabasas, CA
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast

Some of our favorite place are Fredy's Tucan, Coco's Kitchen, & Daiquire Dicks on the south side. Do not know where you are staying to recommend a place that might be a little closer.

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,757 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast

In old town we also like Freddy's Tucan and Cocos Kitchen. Cafe Vayan is also good. And in that same area is a great fresh squeezed orange juice stand. Abraham runs it. You can get OJ in a cup or in a baggie with a straw! Love it.

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,457 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast

Our favourites:

- Dianita, Planeta Vegetariano.

Danvers...
Level Contributor
900 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast

Dianita is my favorite for eggs with a green sauce.

Freddy's for a huge selection of American and Mexican choices.

LaPalapa for a beach setting. Love there Greek yogurt with granola and fresh fruit.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast

I will be staying at the Villa del Palmer

Lethbridge, Canada
Level Contributor
460 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast

I like Memo's Pancake House and Johnny's Diner.

7. Re: Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 16:17
Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
12,457 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast

Darren ... I can't provide any recommendations in that area .. but there are people who post on this Forum who know the area well, and might chime in with some more 'local' to where you are staying suggestions.

But if you do get downtown, and over to the south side, at breakfast times during your stay, we can highly-recommend the two places I listed in post #3.

Planeta Vegetariano (downtown, not far from the big church) is vegetarian fare, Mexican style - served via an all-you-can-eat buffet .. inexpensive and very good!! Dianita (south side, near the I. Vallarta bridge from downtown) is a small Mexican diner, open for breakfast and lunch only - good food, well-prepared. Their comida corrida lunch, imho, is 'the' best to be found in Vallarta!

Cheers!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
25,951 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast

Las Adelitas in Fluvial near VDP does a good breakfast.

So Cal
Level Contributor
7,440 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast

Las Adelitas has great breakfast, a short walk or taxi ride from VDP.

I like to go to the Marina, either by bus or taxi. There are many good restaurants for breakfast in the Marina. It it a whole different atmosphere than what you get when you go to the Southside or Centro so I often mix them up for totally different experiences.

I love sitting on the patio at Las Palomas Doradas with the Marina view and the mountains in the background watching the Marina coming alive.

http://www.laspalomasdoradas.com

Mr. Cream in the Marina is also really good.