We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Now Amber restaurants

Geneva, Illinois
Level Contributor
346 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Now Amber restaurants

We will be at Now Amber in October with our 6 and 4 year old. What restaurants are we able to dine at as a family? According to the app I see that Castaways, World market (buffet) and Portofino seem to be the only options available.

Can anyone who has been there with kids comment on the restaurants we can use? I really don't want to put my kids in the kids club very night so we can enjoy the ALL INCLUSIVE benefits.

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Now Amber restaurants

Thanks for your updates Scott, enjoy the rest of your holiday , only 4 more sleeps for us : )

32. Re: Now Amber restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 06:17