We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crown Paradise Club-Teen friendly?

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
169 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Crown Paradise Club-Teen friendly?

Hello,

I have read tons of reviews on this hotel and see that it is very family friendly, sounds like lots of little kids. Anyone have any experience visiting with teens? We have a 13 year old girl who is hoping for lots of chances to socialize.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crown Paradise Club-Teen friendly?

Unless things have changed hugely, this is much more a little kids hotel. It really was not one of the kids clubs I would have recommended and my kids usually love them (they were 7 and 9 about at the time). I would look elsewhere for teens IMO. However it has been renovated, so the rooms might be nice and fresh now. They were not when we were there.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,504 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crown Paradise Club-Teen friendly?

Check out the Melia with kids clubs and activities for different age kids from toddlers to teens, CPC kids club main draw is a water park geared for little kids.

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
247 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crown Paradise Club-Teen friendly?

We've previously taken our kids from age 3 to 17 with us and stayed at both the Crown Paradise Club and the Melia and found that as our kids got older they had less to do at both places. Once they became teens they preferred the Crown Paradise because of the beach and sand area (the Melia has a small rocky beach), and the games room as well.

I am sure your daughter will find a lot to do and will have a great time at the Crown Paradise. If anything, we always felt it was a safe place to let the kids have fun.

Now that ours are a lot older we stay at the Golden Crown and sure miss taking the kids along.

Edited: 19 May 2014, 22:36
4. Re: Crown Paradise Club-Teen friendly?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 07:24