We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainy Day

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Rainy Day

All the moisture that Amanda dragged up from the south is now precipitating out as she slowly dies out in the Pacific.

Dallas
Level Contributor
51 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rainy Day

Just make sure it's gone by next Tuesday, please.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rainy Day

Tomorrow - sun and blue skies :-)

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rainy Day

It's not hot and I don't have to water the plants !

Lakewood, Colorado
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rainy Day

As long as most of her rainfall is gone by Saturday afternoon! Enjoy the cooler rainy day. I am excited that it looks like we are in for some pretty decent weather this weekend into next week. Amanda had me a little concerned, as I didn't know how much moisture she would bring to the PV area.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
42 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rainy Day

JR. Sounds like a delightful respite from the run of muggy weather in late May.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rainy Day

the sun is out and the skies are clearing :)

Fremont, California
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rainy Day

Thanks for the update. I was a bit bummed when I checked the forecast today and saw that there will be scattered storms for the next week or so. We'll be flying in tomorrow and look forward to having some fun in the sun :)

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
16,064 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rainy Day

The cloudy rainy day yesterday was fabulous! Our guests didn't mind at all. Sunny and hot today and gorgeous, and a spectacular sunset!

Try not to pay attention to the forecasts. Temps can be accurate, but not predictions on moisture.

Edited: 31 May 2014, 06:30
Fremont, California
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Rainy Day

Thanks for the info!

10. Re: Rainy Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2015, 05:16