We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby Food + Milk - Marival Residences & World Spa

San Francisco, CA
14 posts
Save Topic
Baby Food + Milk - Marival Residences & World Spa

I am going to be staying at Marival Residences & World Spa with a couple of 13 month old children next month and wanted advice on baby food/milk for the children. This is a short trip and I will be there for 3 days only. So far I have been feeding my either formula or organic milk.

Can anyone advice on the availability of organic milk at Nuevo Vallarta resorts. Also can anyone think of any redflags, in case I decide to lug along a gallon of milk in my luggage while I figure out a local source.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,470 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby Food + Milk - Marival Residences & World Spa

Nuevo Vallarta has their own forum where you may get more details including the possibility of info about your resort amenities and such.

You will also find information about grocery stores in the area.

Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby Food + Milk - Marival Residences & World Spa

When we stay in Nuevo, we just stop at the Mega and pick up formula there. My kids were never really picky, so we just use the powder and mix it with bottled water. We also feed them everything from the resort and the Marival residences is top notch. They go out of their way to help you kids and will make food for you, but there will be rice, plain pasta, yogurt, you can mash the veggies, etc. so you will be able to find lots that works for you I think:)

3. Re: Baby Food + Milk - Marival Residences & World Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:16