We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid Friendly Beach Hotel PV

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kid Friendly Beach Hotel PV

Hi,

I am looking for an all inclusive hotel with a Kid Friendly Beach. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I would like for them to walk on the beach and play at the beach.

Thanks

Longview, Texas
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid Friendly Beach Hotel PV

Me & my 6 year old son will be staying at the Riu Vallerta in August. It is all exclusive & about 10 miles from PV in Nuerto Vallerta (sp). The beach is nice from

What I heard & seem in pics. :)

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kid Friendly Beach Hotel PV

Nuevo does have great beaches for kids and they are better than in town. You just need to know you are about 45mins. from PV if that matters to you. If not, then Nuevo is great for families. The Riu's are wonderful and the Dreams Villamagna would have a kids club that would allow your 3 year old to go

If you want to be in town, then the Crown Paradise has an OK beach, but a neat little pirate themed waterpark. It has been renovated recently as well.

We have stayed in both areas and really like both, just depends on what we want for that vacations, but if it was a good family AI with a nice beach, then it would be Nuevo and probably a Riu, Dreams or Grand Marival.

Chicago IL
Level Contributor
266 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kid Friendly Beach Hotel PV

The beach at Playa Los Arcos was nice: gentle waves, large stretch of sand, lots of other kids, and plenty of space for shade umbrellas and toys.

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
14,784 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kid Friendly Beach Hotel PV

Welcome to the forum vianey75!

I'm giving you a link to maps below so that you can understand the lay out of PV, if you don't already. :-) That's a good place to start.

The maps are in order and I started with Nuevo Vallarta. Just continue to move down on the maps to see where everything is located in relation to different parts of PV. North Downtown, Downtown and the South Side are very popular, the South Side being the most popular.

http://vallartainfo.com/nuevo.html

Nuevo is a "fer piece" as the saying goes, requiring 2 buses and or a healthy sum of money for a taxi, so the area you choose to stay is going to depend on how interested you are in the town of PV. If PV interests you a lot, I've always found that brief forays to town are the best with young children so it's nice to be closer if town is of great interest to you.

Suggestions can depend on so many things .....the time of year you want to travel, your budget, how long your trip will be, and whether you even want a kid's club and what you expect from your trip. I think answers to those questions will help you get suggestions that are right for you, there are a multitude of places to stay LOL.

Seattle
Level Contributor
42,194 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kid Friendly Beach Hotel PV

If you want to be in town, I'd suggest Hotel Playa Los Arcos or the Buenaventura fits what you request.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kid Friendly Beach Hotel PV

The Playa Los Arcos is in a great location, but it is a budget property with an inclusive option. It really can't be compared to the Buenavetura or the Crown Paradise and certainly not with the resorts out in Nuevo. If you want that location (on Los Muertos) it would be good for that. For a more all inclusive experience, I would look elsewhere

Seattle
Level Contributor
42,194 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kid Friendly Beach Hotel PV

That's why I prefaced my post with "IF you want to be in town..."

8. Re: Kid Friendly Beach Hotel PV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:16