We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chew tobacco

Sammamish...
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
chew tobacco

My husband chew tobacco (yuck) , can he buy chew tobaccos in PV ? Where can he buy in PV ?

Thanks !

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
505 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: chew tobacco

You could check at the Oxxo's, they might have it. I know the Kiosco/Circle Bar in Plaza Malecon a couple doors down from McDonald's has it for sure.

Mentioned in this post
McDonald's
McDonald's
87 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
27,486 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: chew tobacco

I've seen it in almost every corner store in PV. OXXO is probably your best bet as they are everywhere, and you don't say where you are staying.

Lakewood, Colorado
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: chew tobacco

the circle bar has it, but it is very expensive. Cheaper to bring from home. you can bring 5 cans per person.

the cigar factory across from the flea market has some.

Sammamish...
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: chew tobacco

thank you all ! PVJennybean, staying at Velas Vallarta .

Mentioned in this post
Velas Vallarta
Velas Vallarta
3,888 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
5. Re: chew tobacco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 21:35
6. Re: chew tobacco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 21:35
Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: chew tobacco

I've never once seen it in an OXXO or a Kiosko, granted I have not looked for over a year but a year or so ago I had to find some for a client and the only place I found it was in the cigar shop on the triangle corner on Libertad by the HSBC bank/Rio Cuale.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: chew tobacco

I had my friend check the OXXO on Olas Altas- NO chewing tabacco!

The only place I can confirm that has it is Havanna Cigar Shop on Morelos #277 Centro- down near StarBucks. They carry Skoal.

Mentioned in this post
Olas Altas
Olas Altas
446 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: chew tobacco

You can usually find Skoal and Copenhagen at the liquor store close to Canto del Sol, next to "The Studio" tattoo shop. The Vallarta Cigar Factory and Habano Room also carry chew. I've never seen it at an OXXO.

Mentioned in this post
Copenhagen
Copenhagen
Zealand, Denmark
Sammamish...
Level Contributor
229 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: chew tobacco

Thank you all! PV forum is awesome !