We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Hotel

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Family Hotel

Hi All,

I'm planning a family vacation Nov to PV. Looking for ideas on a hotel for 8 people. 3 kids under 11/3 adults 40's/2 seniors. I haven't been down for 10 yrs and then it was solo so this is a new thing to plan. Ne ideas?? TY

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Hotel

Are you looking for an all inclusive or on a good beach or one with kids clubs, moderate to luxury? There are many options, but all vary based on your wants/needs:)

2. Re: Family Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 20:43
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
7,702 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Hotel

Well, Playa los Arcos, has a big sign saying they are "family friendly". From what I've seen they are serious about it. Lots of small humans for sure.

Kennewick...
Level Contributor
244 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Hotel

I would agree Playa los Arcos would be a good place. Decent rooms, good service, they definitely are used to families, and it's right smack in the middle of Old Town. Just steps from about anything one would want and a couple of blocks walk to buses. We've stayed there 3 times and prefer a water view. The rooms that face the street tend to be smaller, older, and not near as nice. If you have a balcony you automatically have more light and everything seems bigger. They are 0-3 for getting my reservation right but we got it worked out eventually! The pool is great and you are right on the beach.

Oregon
Level Contributor
9,132 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family Hotel

And Playa Los Arcos is FREE for kids as well. Everything above describes it to a tee. When I go, I always call ahead to book over the phone. Ask for Marguerita. There's a 1-800# on the website. I request a superior ocean front room and then give them the room # I want. There's never been a mix-up on arrival. The room is always waiting for me. Best service ever. Lots of activities on the beach for your little ones and also lots of kids in the pool as well.

6. Re: Family Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:16