We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party hotels for singles

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Party hotels for singles

We're a group of guys 22-26 years old looking for a place to stay that's relatively nice but also a fun party hotel where young adults typically stay. Not looking for a family resort. Ideally a spring break type atmosphere. We're traveling from October 4, 2014 - October 11, 2014. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,813 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Party hotels for singles

Cancun has spring break atmosphere.

Colchester, VT, USA
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Party hotels for singles

Puerto Vallarta is not very busy in early October. I would say your best bet is to get a hotel near downtown and go clubbing. The action starts late, like 11 and goes on until morning. Which hotel depends on how much you want to spend. They all have the best prices of the year.

Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
14,901 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Party hotels for singles

If you're really really wanting to visit PV and explore, and have a party resort, you would have to settle for a resort more dialed down than what you describe

Nuevo Vallarta 45 minutes north of PV might have a resort like you describe, but I really don't think anything even in that area can fully match what you're describing.

PV is a wonderful place, but what you're wanting doesn't really exist until Electro Beach in March. Electro beach is a month of visiting DJ's each week, and a few resorts host people attending, so Electro Beach's advertising is geared to a spring break party atmosphere.

If you can't come in March, then look in Cancun, you have a much better chance of finding what you want.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Party hotels for singles

A few years ago my daughter and friends in that age group, stayed all inclusive at the Friendly Vallarta. It was young people at that time, close to downtown and the clubs, and the staff arranges some nights out at local clubs. They had a great time, that was in January though, it's probably quieter in October.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Party hotels for singles

Its a total misconception that there isnt a party scene in PV you just need to search it out. Stay in PV close to the clubs - ask staff for their recommendations on where to go. Entertainment staff have never let me down.

Edited: 08 July 2014, 16:22
Shawnee, Kansas
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
14,901 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Party hotels for singles

You can make your own party at the clubs as suggested above, however as far as a spring break partying style hotel in PV, I don't know of one that wild the way you describe it. "Not looking for a family resort. Ideally a spring break type atmosphere."

I'm not sure October is a good month though, PV is just starting to have more tourists again before high season. You may find Nationals though, but I really couldn't say with any certainty.

Maybe you should describe in detail what you're looking for in the way of partying, because most of the spring break partying as you put it, is pretty wild.

Seattle
Level Contributor
42,650 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Party hotels for singles

I'd look at Cancun. October is the off-season and PV is not really a spring break kind of place even in high season. Certainly you can go to the nightclubs around the city and find a party but it's not going to be by staying only at a resort and especially in October.

suze

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Party hotels for singles

You won't get a spring break atmosphere at any hotel in October. The clubs will not be busy either at that time of year.

You will find much more excitement and people your age in Cancun as previously suggested

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
28,777 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Party hotels for singles

The clubs on the Malecón will be plenty busy in October !

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Party hotels for singles

Really JR??

Not a chance , they will be virtually empty

I'll wager anything