We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couple more questions

Which Puerto Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Couple more questions

Where exactly is Yarita's Bakery? My mom loves baking and likes a morning treat. I don't like it or eat it, so never noticed. I'm a bacon and eggs girl:)

Also, where is the closest Laundromat to VDS? I think Elsa's was mentioned? We can use the machines at the condo, but if it's cheap enough, I would just take it there.

Anyone know what night ND is closing now for sure?

Thanks all, it's supposed to be plus 31 here when we leave. Little crazy most people think.lol, but at least our condo has AC there and we don't have it in our house here:) Can't wait:)

Oregon
Level Contributor
8,757 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couple more questions

There's a lavanderia right across from Playa Los Arcos.

Yarita is kind of across the street (a little bit) from Fredys Tucan. On Basillo Badillo.

Edited: 29 July 2014, 05:38
Poland, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,053 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couple more questions

maried---yarita bakery is on b. badillo across from fredy tucans.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couple more questions

Thanks. Perfect, if she wants her bakery morning that's where I will tell her to head since everyone raves about it.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,043 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Couple more questions

We stop at Yarita's after dinner and have a treat when we get back to the room and in the morning.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,813 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Couple more questions

The Muffin Man (Cubs hat) arrives just south of your condo each morning at 8:30. If you go past the OxxO then you have gone to far.

He has pineapple (yum) and banana muffins, empanadas....spinach and cheese, ham and cheese, ham and cheese with jalapenos, and apple. A couple of other pastries but these are the ones I always look for.

The hat is a blue fishing hat with a big "C" embroidered on it. His red Cubs hat was washed a lot and it fell apart. LOL

wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,827 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Couple more questions

Yes Jose the Muffin Man is rsponsible for some of the extra pounds I manage to pack on. Apple cream is the wifes favorite. I'm partial to the ham and cheese pepper. Mouth is watering as I type this. Enjoy

Great Neck, NY
Level Contributor
4,120 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Couple more questions

We used a lavanderia that was on Aquiles Serdan, middle of the block on the south side of the street between the main road coming into town going south and before you get to Insurgentes, which goes north in that nabe - sorry i can't remember the name of it -

Seattle
Level Contributor
41,927 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Couple more questions

Yarita is exactly right across the street from Posada de Roger on the B. Badillo side across from Fredy's.

Elsa's Lavanderia on Olas Altas is the one I use and it's the closest to you and reasonably priced. You drop off in the morning and pick up later afternoon, washed, dried, folded, in a plastic bag. Nice ladies there.

suze

Edmonton
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Couple more questions

Thank you:)

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,407 posts
2 reviews