We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rides Splash Water park

Duncan, BC
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rides Splash Water park

Hi There....We have been searching PV on internet and have seen water park Called Splash Water Park. Has nayone ever been there? Is it any good? We are planning on Staying at the Canto Del Sol is this hotle close to this? How is this Hotel? Soooo Many questions ....Thanks for any help anyone can give me.....:)

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rides Splash Water park

YES!! We had a blast there last year!! & the year before. We are going back to PV again in 2 weeks & will definetly go back there. Go when it opens, I think it opens at 10:00 am. It costs $12:00 for all day. Go during the week though & you'll practically have the whole place to yourselves. Very fun slides of all kinds, lazy river, kids area etc. They have a couple restruants that are very good & inexpensive & they serve alcohol also. The price also includes a really good dolphin & walrus show, its at 4:30 pm. The place closes at 7pm I believe. Its a really good way to spend the day. They have lockers also for your valuables while on the slides. On the weekends it fills up with the locals. The toilet bowl slide is rough & may tear up your swimsuit, (unless they fixed it since last year)There is also a price thats more if you want to swim with the dolphins. It costs about $10:00 to get there from PV. But very little if your in Nuevo. Definetly a fun place to go!! Have fun!! Hope this helps you.

San Pancho, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rides Splash Water park

Splash park is really fun -- clean and well managed. You can even swim with Dolfins there (or just watch te Dolfin show).

Its hot there (lots of sunny spots), but the water is cool. There are enough restaurants to fill up on junk food and you can even rent a huge inner tube for riding the waves. It's fun.

northern alberta
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rides Splash Water park

yes we spent a day here it was a blast! arrive early i think it opened at 10 30. you can rent towels lockers, inner tubes for the lazy river. the far restaurant had good ribs and so on (i had a slight stomach upset after eating there but the food was yummy). there was a parrot show at noon i think or 12 something, and the dolphin/walrus show at 3 30 i think it was. my kids are still small so the several stories tall slides were too much for them on their own but we went with them sitting on my lap down the white slide a few times until i had had enough myself (quite the thrill)

northern alberta
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rides Splash Water park

oh and p.s. we took the bus walked from marina to walmart where the buses are careful which bus you get on tho. not expensive atall only getting across the hiway for the ride home was scary with the kids. we stood under the overpass waiting for a bus to take us back to the walmart spot.

northern alberta
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rides Splash Water park

i forgot to say there is a wonderful little area for small kids and nice little playground area too. nice place to spend the day. next time id take the bus there but take a taxi for the way back.

Joliet, IL
Level Contributor
190 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rides Splash Water park

Where specifically in PV is the Water Park? We are taking our grandchildren to PV in two weeks and this sounds like something we would like to do....Thanks.

northern alberta
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rides Splash Water park

the park is beside the overpass that leads to nuevo vallarta, north of the marina/airport area about ten minutes, on the road to Tepic. you can see it off in the distance from all around as the slides they are a very tall structure. http://www.splashvallarta.com/