We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartments or condo's

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Topic
apartments or condo's

Looking for a place to rent an apartment or condo for a month at a time, any help in finding or suggesting a place, thanks

Salmon Arm, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartments or condo's

www.vallarta-info.com/rent.html Lot of other good info there also.

quebec, canada
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: apartments or condo's

Here is where I get mine: http://www.vrbo.com/. Used them for Florida and Mexico with no problems. You deal directly with the owners. Let us know if you find something.

Jo2310

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
5,229 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apartments or condo's

I also have used vrbo and pvrpv - I deal with a guy named Jeff Frank, you can reach him by e-mail at jeff@pvrpv. Just e-mail him and tell him what you are looking for and he will do the searching for you - he is a great guy. He lives part time in California and part time in Puerto Vallarta. He represents both vrbo and pvrpv and maybe others...I am sure he could find you something. He helped me with my Easter week because I couldn't use my timeshare during that week...I was blocked out for that week. He is easy to work with and a great guy!

San Diego
Level Contributor
4,458 posts
315 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apartments or condo's

Also try cyberrentals.com

There are some good listings there.

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: apartments or condo's

If you speak Spanish, your best bet is www.manoamano.com

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
369 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: apartments or condo's

Also try :

vallarta-getaways dot com (under snowbirds or long term)

or tangorentals dot com

owner/managers of both these places are extremely helpful

pvrpv has the biggest selection with good photos and access to any details or questions at their 800 number, but the prices are a bit higher.

7. Re: apartments or condo's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 18:20