We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight to Patzcuaro and Urapan return to Zihuatanejo

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hinton, Alberta...
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight to Patzcuaro and Urapan return to Zihuatanejo

My wife and I well be in Zihuatanejo Feb.10 to Feb.24 and would like to share a rental car for a trip to Patzcuaro and Urapan overnight then return. Probably in the second week of our stay, hope someone is into going on an adventure. We are stay in Zihuatanejo at the Hotel Solimar Inn Suites. My email: blmkay@telus.net

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight to Patzcuaro and Urapan return to Zihuatanejo

Plan at least two nights or you will be not only rushed but very disappointed. Patzcuaro especially should not be rushed. I personally would not do less then two nights in Patz & one in Uruapan.

2. Re: Overnight to Patzcuaro and Urapan return to Zihuatanejo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 09:18
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo