We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know the cost of a Boat Tour of de Potosí Lagoon ??

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
60 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone know the cost of a Boat Tour of de Potosí Lagoon ??

I'm trying to find out the cost of a boat tour for 4 of the de Potosí Lagoon.

Has anyone taken one of these tours?

Any recommendations?

(Don't think we could do kayak tour. . . . I think a couple of us would be over any weight-limit that might be set.)

Minnesota
Level Contributor
6,190 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know the cost of a Boat Tour of de Potosí Lagoon ??

ConnieJo,

Here is the link for the kayak tours. You can wade through the site to see if the boat tour prices are in there, or contact them.

zoekayaktours.com

Keith

Edmonton
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know the cost of a Boat Tour of de Potosí Lagoon ??

I took a tour last year and it was 50 pesos a person or about five bucks. Very worthwhile and interesting tour. Ask for Shark Boy!

CA
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know the cost of a Boat Tour of de Potosí Lagoon ??

You could try this site - they have sail boat tour packages all over the world.Just my opinion, but I think you're more likely to have a relaxing time.

http://www.viamigo.com/activity/334/beaches

Comox BC
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know the cost of a Boat Tour of de Potosí Lagoon ??

Mmmm - don't think you're gonna be able to take a sailboat into the lagoon. :-)) A little shallow for that.

Believe Lalo gave you the only source for said tour. Contact Shark Boy and ask him about the weight limits for his kayaks. Depending on the kayak itself, some can take up to 300#'s with 250#'s being quite normal. Maybe you could just do one person per kayak? Just a thot. :-))

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
11,689 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone know the cost of a Boat Tour of de Potosí Lagoon ??

Shark boy has a nice heavy panga type boat...and it will very easily handle 4 of you plus him! Not a problem!

6. Re: Anyone know the cost of a Boat Tour of de Potosí Lagoon ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 18:18