We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August Honeymoon

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
17 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
August Honeymoon

I'm considering a honeymoon at Brisas Del Mar this August. I'm not as concerned about the heat and humidity as the trip being affected by the majority of restaurants and attractions being closed for the season.

Should this be a concern? All along we've been looking at all-inclusives but Zih sounds like a great place for exploring, relaxing, etc.

Thanks!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: August Honeymoon

I'm always there at the end of August.

A few restaurants will be closed but there are so many that you won't even notice. You will love it!

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
28 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: August Honeymoon

October 1 honeymooner looking as same hotel and hoping that there will be plenty to do.

As long as we can fish and chill we'll be happy, but really want to explore the town and experience as much as we can....

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: August Honeymoon

DingoJones, you can definitely chill and fish as well. Plenty of pangas and captains waiting for you at that time of year. See if you can find Luis Maciel, a great fisherman and a real character. You can usually find him in late afternoon at Lily's which is at the front of the pier. Just ask for him there.

I think I saw in another post that this will be your first time in Zihuatanejo? Do go, early in the morning, to the Mercado(central market). It's a feast for all your senses.

And don't be afraid to eat at one of the counters inside the Mercado. Fabulous food and cheap, cheap, cheap!

4. Re: August Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 05:29
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo