We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach chairs at la madera

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver bc
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
beach chairs at la madera

first time to zihuatenejo and staying in bunglaow at la madera..apparently there are no chairs or sun beds at the beach there...where would i go to purchase one right away? we have 10 days there and we are sun and beach people. 24 more days to go.

cannot wait to get there!!! thanks for any info.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beach chairs at la madera

They have chairs at Commercial Mexicana, a big Walmart like store.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: beach chairs at la madera

There are a few restaurants on La Madera with chairs you can use as long as you're buying drinks and/or food. Otherwise though, as suggested, Commercial is probably your best bet. Hauling chairs could be a hassle unless you're staying right on the beach; big hill! I'm looking down it to the beach from Bungalows La Madera as I write this.

Edited: 30 December 2010, 14:36
Dallas, Tx
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beach chairs at la madera

I agree with mistletoe. I think that you will find the beach chairs at Commercial Mexicana very expensive, around $25+. There are many more restaurants along La Ropa. Since it's your first time to Zihua, please read all of the articles under Top Questions located on the top right hand side of this page. How about a day trip to Barra de Potosi? A great way to spend the day. Then there's Las Gatas and fishing/snorkeling. Enjoy your trip!

4. Re: beach chairs at la madera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2011, 05:25
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo