We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kids at hotel tentaciones and Guadalupe ??

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
kids at hotel tentaciones and Guadalupe ??

I love kids but I want a special romantic week in a beautiful place without kids around. Do these two hotels have children as guests or do they cater to families??

Gurnee, Illinois
Level Contributor
501 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kids at hotel tentaciones and Guadalupe ??

When we were at the hotel Tentaciones for dinner in February and they had only adults eating in the restaurant. I did not see anything prohibiting children, but they would need to be well behaved as the hotel is very intimate and caters to adults. I don't think people would bring kids here to stay.

The hotel is straight up a steep hill from the street and you are high above Casa Que Canta. It was very nice and upscale. I think they only have about 4 rooms. The restaurant had seating for roughly 30 people. On the night we went there were only about 4 tables of couples eating.

I love Zihuatanejo as I could get by wearing nice shorts, sandals and a Tommy Bahama shirt to this awesome place. Mostly for people wanting a great place to view Zihuatanejo while enjoying a few cocktails and a five course meal. The service is excellent and the hotel is very pretty. My wife loves this place and we will be back next year.

Mentioned in this post
Zihuatanejo
Zihuatanejo
Guerrero, Mexico
2. Re: kids at hotel tentaciones and Guadalupe ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 19:16