We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in early November question

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
weather in early November question

We are thinking of booking at the Cub Intrawest Zihuatanejo for the first week in November. We have travelled to many parts of Mexico but this will be our first visit to this area and we have not travelled at this time of year before. We have read some trip reports and wonder about how high the temperatures are, cloud cover, chance of rain and excessive mosquitoes. Is this the end of the rainy season and what could we typically experience. Thanks Janice

Dallas, Tx
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in early November question

The rainy season will be over by the time you visit. The average rainfall in Oct is 1.74" and basically none for Nov. Avg hi will be 87 and the avg low will be 72. I've never had any problem with mosquitos and Nov starts the perfect time to visit.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in early November question

Thank you gary dallas....Just what I wanted to hear!!!! We make the best of what ever we have but I would hate to spend one week dodging rain, sunning around cloud cover and scratching non stop. I'm sure you wished you could dodge rain right now in your area. Sorry you have a drought. I hope you get some of our Vancouver weather soon !!!! Janice

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,942 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in early November question

Keep in mind that if you book the Tides...check the categories very carefully...many of the categories do not have any view of the ocean for the high prices you are paying... ONLY the oceanfront units have the guaranteed views...and 2nd floor is the best to keep your room more private from those walking by...

Enjoy!!

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in early November question

Perfecto

Woodside
Level Contributor
629 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in early November question

November is our favorite month. Everything is verdant. The birds are in residence and the weather is perfect.

Seattle
Level Contributor
68 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in early November question

I'll second the good weather report for November. We were there for the first week of November last year and it was fanastic. The water is very warm and everything is lush and green. Enjoy!...and I'm in Seattle so understand the need to head south!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in early November question

Thanks for the info. We are really looking forward to this trip.

Woodside
Level Contributor
629 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in early November question

Make sure you go kayaking in Barra de Potosi! The bird life is amazing.

Brian Roach at Zoe Kayak tours does a great job.

zoe5@aol.com

9. Re: weather in early November question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo