We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Viva

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
192 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Viva

Has anyone done the baby turtle rescue at this beach? Any info on where it is and who to contact?

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Viva

I believe Playa Viva is a boutique hotel locate in Barra and the turtle rescue there is usually done in August or September.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Level Contributor
15 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Viva

Playa Viva is in Juluchuca, probably spelled wrong, about 30 min South of the airport. The place is really wonderful and the turtle release is a real treat. There are closer places to do the turtle release but I would make the trip out here if you can. Contact them on their website. Email is best.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
192 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa Viva

What other places do the turtle release this time of year? I will be staying at the Las Palmas as well.

4. Re: Playa Viva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo