We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monica s classes

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
winnipeg
Level Contributor
187 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Monica s classes

How does one enroll in classes ? we will be at brisas del mar in feb should i wait till we arrive ?

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
3,714 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monica s classes

I believe that enrollment is about a week before each class. There are no classes yet, since it isn't really the tourist season yet.

Please also consider my friend's classes...you can see her blog at cookingwithclaudiainzihuatanejo.blogspot.com I support her and promote her when I can. I have no financial involvement with her.

Dallas, Tx
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monica s classes

Please look to the left hand side of this page and then click on Things to Do. Then click on Tours in the top headings. There you will find her website and see her 16 perfect member ratings.

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,807 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monica s classes

Cooking with Claudia was fun....

Have fun whichever one you choose.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
187 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monica s classes

Thanks All i think we might give both a try !!!

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,807 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Monica s classes

the one we did with Claudia her husband gave us a wonderful, warm, friendly, informative tour of the Mercardo before our class. I learned alot from him.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
3,714 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monica s classes

There is no contest between the 2....they offer totally different services and totally different goals..no competition. Different folks like difference types of experiences...that is a good thing.

Glad you have fond memories MaryAnn.

7. Re: Monica s classes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 18:18