We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking with Claudia

Winnipeg, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Cooking with Claudia

It was wonderful to have my cooking class in Claudia's home. I love her mango, papaya,and banana trees. I got to cut my own epazote from her garden to use in my recipe. I learned to prepare a chicharon dish, just as Claudia does for her family, and it was delicious. Claudia is an excellent teacher and lots of fun too. I will be taking another class as soon as possible.

Winnipeg, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cooking with Claudia

I also had a cooking class with Claudia lately. Before the class we had an amazing tour of the mercado. I didn't know that it was so extensive! As well as the actual mercado building, there are stores that go on for blocks. Thank you for the tour Alberto. Now I can hardly wait to go shopping! Then I visited Claudia in her home and met her very polite teenagers. I enjoyed seeing the mango and papaya trees as well. I got to eat some fresh bananas right from the tree. The cooking class itself was a lot of fun and the result was absolutely great. This time we made enchiladas verdes con pollo (enchiladas with chicken and green sauce). Next I am going to learn chiles rellenos. After that, I think tamales!

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
4,034 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cooking with Claudia

It was a pleasure to meet you. So glad you enjoyed...see you again soon.

colorado
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cooking with Claudia

What is this class and where and how much. First time to Z.

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
3,166 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cooking with Claudia

Have done this class it was fun. Loved our Mercardo tour w/ "OOOH Allllberto" (like the old VO5 commercials haha)

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
4,034 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cooking with Claudia

haha Maryann....very cute.

Winnipeg, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cooking with Claudia

Please check in Trip Advisor under Things to do...then Activities..then classes. or just email to cooking.claudia@hotmail.com

7. Re: Cooking with Claudia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo