We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

There are lots in Ixtapa but I'm having trouble finding done in ZIH.

Thanks!!

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,841 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

Sorry none in zihua.

But some smaller properties that do have very good restaraunts in them or ...are very, very close to dining. One for example is Villa Mexicana right on Laropa beach. They have a restaraunt w/ reasonable prices or..you can walk about 10 steps onto the beach and dine at beachfront restaraunts that also are very good and reasonable in price. Or Hotel Irma perched on a hill overlooking Madera beach. Good restaraunt, fair prices or walk out the door and many, many choices w/ in a few minutes walk. Good luck!! I am sure many others will chime in with their choices/opinions too.

Non a/i's in Zihua but it's all good. :)

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

Happily no. It is not a resort town, but a city in Mexico with a plethora of wonderful restaurants you won't want to match and wonderful beaches with small restaurants on the beach that will match any pool with swim up bar. Different experience - take your pick!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

How is the pricing for drinks at the resorts? I don't want to spend $7 everytime I have a margarita by the pool.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

What hotel would you recommend? Good price so I can still afford margaritas by the pool and close to good food. Nice beach and nice pool.

Thnks for help!!

Edited: 04 June 2013, 19:29
Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,770 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

Trivago.com

Keith

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

You may want to look at the Catalina Beach Resort, catalina-beach-resort.com/english/index.html. Never stayed there as we always just rent a condo but had a few meals there and always visit the sunset bar with their 2x1. You can also just walk down the beach and eat/drink at many of the restaurants on the beach that are not too pricey.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

In Zihuatanejo Aura del Mar (formerly Brisas Del Mar) and they do have room service!

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
3,394 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

There are many beach bars with free seating for paying customers on La Ropa Beach and a few on Playa Madera . Trivago still has Aura del Mar on Madera listed as Brisas del Mar as Mextrav explained , not to be confused with Las Brisas in Ixtapa . Catalina , above La Ropa has it's own bar and several good choices on the beach near there . Villa Mexicana is also nearby with many return customers but I haven't stayed there myself . La Ropa is long and flat and you can just wander and sit as you please for as long or short as you choose . The whole town is quite compact with cheap , easy cabs and buses and water taxis to other beaches that all have inexpensive day time restaurants for different easy access venues every day . Really easy and relatively compact compared to most other destinations . Food and drink prices on beaches and in town can be very , very inexpensive with some higher end places as well and some cornerstores around for cold beers in the room and Comercial Mexicana for larger purchases . We also stay in condos or condo-like boutique lodgings . One is called Costa Bella , at the south end of La Ropa .

9. Re: Any Zihuatanejo hotels all-inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo