We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lety's

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
453 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Lety's

Does anyone know what happened to Lety's? I can't find it on TA's restaurants list.

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lety's

thanks Juan...you are right on...it was near chendo's.

Thanks for the directions...now it makes sense I have always been picturing the footbridge by the "canal" when hearing about it. Thanks for your help.

but yes...the place I ended up at most people would keep waking past but it was soo good. Can't wait to stop there in November and give them the pix I took of them "last" November. Most likely will dine there again.Very kind, hardworking people.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,865 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Lety's

Ha!

Those are some of the best places!!

We used to eat at a little hole in the wall that my fishing Captain would take us to.

When I would give the Taxi driver the destination they would be shocked that Gringos would go there.

Keith

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
453 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Lety's

Keith, If you go fishing during your October trip perhaps you can post a fishing report while you are there?

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Lety's

Shame on you Maryann for not having been to Lety's yet. LOL Just goes to show that no matter how many times you go to Zihua, you've always got a new place to try and there aren't enough days in the week to hit them all.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,865 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Lety's

Latitude38,

Sorry! Just saw this!

Yes, I will be dragging the IPad along (the Girlfriend insists) so I will be sure to post a fishing report, and anything that I find out of the ordinary.

Keith

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Lety's

lol...I hear you Ted...I have looked for it and looked for it...but oops...we was looking by the foot bridge by the canal...uggg....typical of me...looking in the WRONG directions...

NOVEMBER I'm going to get there...for sure!! :)

Can't wait!!

Tick Tock 43 days to go...

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Lety's

Going to be our 26th year and we're still just scratching the surface. Places close and new ones open. Plus travel sites like this expose some jewels that have always been there but for what ever reason, you just didn't hear about them or they are hidden gems and someone hear talks about them. Just another reason "why we go there".

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Lety's

Well said Ted! 26 years....that's awesome! I'm on year #2.5 :)

19. Re: Lety's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo