We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guitar Fest News

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Guitar Fest News

kickstarter.com/projects/784772962/zihuatane…

WISCONSIN..U.S.A
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Guitar Fest News

Thanks peddler..just one problem..will NOT do facebook..send me a pm with address...EK..

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guitar Fest News

I do not either. Do not believe you need to.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
11,382 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guitar Fest News

Their budget would be easier if they used some of the incredible talents that are around Zihuatanejo...and places like Mexico City and other areas of Mexico. They let Juanito play at the children concert..;.and that is about it...it really messes with his head as to this sponsorship. You have Lety and Antonio who are just incredible performers...they are not even asked to show up at all.

This festival was supposed to be sponsoring local kids to be come musicians...sure goes to show you where they will end up after learning to perform.

Off my soap box now.

Alberta
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Guitar Fest News

My husband and I have attended the last couple of years and are not only booked to return but have offered sponsorship as well. We love the fact that talent is required to apply, is juried, and is broad in scope. Considering the vast majority attending are tourists, I don't know that all Mexican music would be appreciated as much. We love the current mix which also has included local/Mexican musicians. I would encourage you to check it out and can't imagine where you can find a better deal for $100 anywhere

5. Re: Guitar Fest News

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 05:18