We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Which Zihuatanejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Massage

Thank you to all the posters on the site for all the invaluable information. I am in great need of some serious relaxation,I am a chaplain for a hospice and Indiana and this winter has really been something! I am hoping to get three or four massages and my time there and wonder someone can recommend the least expensive but best massages on the beach. We are staying at Villa Mexicana so close by would be great.

Thank you in advance for your help.

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,821 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage

You are in luck...there are several little white tents scattered up and down laropa near V/M and the ladies right on the beach charge $25.00 US per hour not including tip. They are wonderful.

ENJOY! you deserve it!

Ixtapa, Mexico
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage

Deisy massage right behind Rossy's at the far end of La Ropa.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage

Deisy for sure- get the deep tissue massage. This is as close as I have found to registered massage therapy in Canada. Deisy can do it- she is amazing.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
117 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage

We're going to Deisy during ourl trip. Can't wait!

Edited: 31 January 2014, 20:51
British Columbia
Level Contributor
206 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage

How much does she charge? How long are the massages? Thanks!

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage

200 pesos for an hour. Deep tissue for an hour is 250 pesos. Worth every centavo.

Airdrie, Canada
Level Contributor
891 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Massage

Rowena at the Irma Hotel is also amazing and the ambiance is wonderful. The spa is all open air to the ocean. She charges 300 pesos per hour for either deep tissue or relaxation. Both my husband and myself have had several massages by her and never disappointed.

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Massage

I counted close to twenty massage beds along La Ropa alone . Price was 200 pesos per hour on average with the exceptions mentioned above . Deisy at the Rossy is trained and very good but busy so book early . Carolina her assistant filled in nicely and I'm sure a general relaxing massage by even the least trained practtioner would be great . A strolling couple could arrange a spur of the moment couples massage at all but the busiest times without too much waiting , somewhere along La Ropa .

chicago
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Massage

Thank you all, as I sit here watching the snow flying yet again I close my eyes and picture the sounds, smells and sun that await us next week. Maggi

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Massage

It will all still be here when you arrive. Keep dreaming!