We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Irma

Madison, WI
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Irma

My bad for not doing some additional research prior to booking Hotel Irma for our December vacation! I've heard so many good things about this hotel over the years that I really didn't hesitate to book it right away. I have since learned that the hotel does not have an elevator and because of mobility issues we will need at least two rooms no higher than the third floor.

Does anyone have contact information for the front desk so I can make specific room requests? We have booked oceanfront rooms through Apple and will be traveling 12/6-12/13. Do you have a favorite room number and why?

Thanks for your help again!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,984 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Irma

www.hotelirma.com.mx/english/contact-us

Keith

Madison, WI
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Irma

Thank you!

Ixtapa, Mexico
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Irma

You will want the 100 and 200 rooms. They are pool level and actually have shaded patios which the higher rooms do not have.

And they still have an ocean view.

Williams Lake, BC...
Level Contributor
371 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Irma

People book the 100 and 200 block for long tern stays(and rebook upon leaving). It can be a challenge getting in this section at high season. They are larger rooms and quite a bit nicer than the standard ocean view. Those shaded patios are great as it is almost too hot to sit outside your standard room at that time of day(direct sun)

Cheers!

5. Re: Hotel Irma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo