We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Casa Que Canta

Dallas
Level Contributor
9 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
La Casa Que Canta

Can anyone give us a general idea of the food and spa prices at the hotel?

Chicago, Il
Level Contributor
4,087 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Casa Que Canta

Just check out their website: lacasaquecanta.com. Every thing is there.

Please know this is one of the premiere hotels in Mexico. Travel+Leisure ranks it #1 in Mexico, Central, and South America! Some say overrated. It is quite expensive for all room, food, and services.

Bring a few credit cards,

SeaBass

Mentioned in this post
chicago
Level Contributor
130 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Casa Que Canta

I have stayed here the past two Novembers and loved every minute of it. We only ate a few breakfasts and lunches at the hotel. Every other meal was on La Ropa or in town. I felt the prices were less than I expected and the drinks much lower than expectation. It is a lovely property with gorgeous views and top notch, unintrusive service. We would go back every year if we didn't get itchy to try new spots. Better put, it is the only place I have been able to talk my husband into going back for a second time in a row in 20 years of marriage.

3. Re: La Casa Que Canta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 14:22