We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive clean hotels

NorthWest
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Inexpensive clean hotels

For inexpensive clean hotels in Zihua Centro I recommend family owned Hotel Aurora and Hotel Bravo ... both located on Nicolas Bravo. About $300-$350 peso's per night

California
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Inexpensive clean hotels

Just came across your comments. I would like to ask a blunt question:

Would you ever move to Ixtapa / Mexico? My wife and I are seriously thinking about moving down to Mexico. I met a great realitor in Puerto Vallarta last week---he obviously thinks we should move there (go figure) Anyway, I would appreciate an honest reply to my question.

Thank you in advance for your time

Respectfully,

Henri

PS. My direct email is= henril@msn.com

NorthWest
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inexpensive clean hotels

I may spend extended time in Zihua but I do not think I would move there or anywhere in Mexico. I have reservations about the stability of the political situation over time, the land ownership requirements, and although the cost of living in Mexico may still be cheaper than the US .. the cost is rising signifcantly. It would also difficult for me to see on a daily basis the wide canyon between those that have and those that do not - I could not live there without participating in addressing that issue.

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inexpensive clean hotels

Henri- Prices are sky rocketing in Zihua/Ixtapa. I love it but fear for it's future development as the infrastructure is all ready at capacity.

4. Re: Inexpensive clean hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Zihuatanejo