We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Huasteca Canyon

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Huasteca Canyon

Yes, i know this probably belongs in the N. MX forum, but I posted there with no response. Anyway, I'm posting here where there are more active responders.

My wife and I will be driving back to the states from San Miguel in a month or so. Normally, we try to get to Laredo in one day, but this time we're thinking about passing through Huasteca Canyon. Our thought is to spend the night somewhere near (but not necessarily in) Saltillo, so we can see the canyon and get on to Laredo or San Antonio later the next day. We won't do any hiking or climbing, just want to sight-see. Any thoughts on lodging? What's the drive time through the canyon and Monterrey and back on to 85? Security? Any other input appreciated.

1. Re: Huasteca Canyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:16