We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexico City airport-Cuernavaca

San Diego
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Mexico City airport-Cuernavaca

I know about the wonderful bus service from the airport in Mexico City to Cuernavaca, but our flight arrives at 930pm and I hear the buses run through 11, you can't make reservations, and they sometimes fill up. This especially concerns me because we'll be there on Easter weekend. There's a post that suggests hiring a private driver and reserving it online, but I can't find any details on how to do that. Any suggestions?

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexico City airport-Cuernavaca

The buses run all the way through to 00:30 according to both Pullman's own website and the airport website. These buses are hardly ever pre-booked so assuming you get through customs in an hour (pessimistic estimate) there's still 3 buses you could get (10.50pm, 11.30pm, 12.30 am) so in the extremely unlikely case that the first fills up you will still be first in line for the next one. If money is no object then you could stay overnight in an airport hotel and bus out in the morning.

2. Re: Mexico City airport-Cuernavaca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 07:22