We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are Tapatio bus tours still around?

Walnut Creek...
Level Contributor
539 posts
341 reviews
Save Topic
Are Tapatio bus tours still around?

A few months ago, I was websurfing and I found about some hop on hop off buses I think were called Tapatio tours. However, I can't seem to find them on google at this time. Are they still in business? If so, do you know their website, and are they recommended for a first-time visitor to Guadalajara?

Tequila Tour by Mickey Marentes
Sightseeing Tours, Factory Tours, Distillery Tours
Tequila Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Free Tour Guadalajara
City Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours
Tapatio Tour
Sightseeing Tours
Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
92 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are Tapatio bus tours still around?

Hello lebelgo,

Yes, they are in operation, and if you don't want to use a private guide it is a good way to get to Tlaquepaque and then through Guadalajara. I send many people that stay at my Guest House on these tours. They range from 9-11 U.S, depending on the day.

the web address I have is www.tapatiotour.com Hope this helps.

James Dickinson

Dickinson Guest House

2. Re: Are Tapatio bus tours still around?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 09:26