We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guadalajara hotel to bus stand

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
335 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Guadalajara hotel to bus stand

Hi,

I stay in Presidente Intercontinental hotel in Guadalajara.

I am planning to take a bus to Mexico city (mostly primera plus bus service).

I am not sure where the bus stand is, and how far it is from the hotel.

Can anyone let me know that?

Also, how do I get to the bus stand?

Is there any subways that take me? Or, should I prefer taxi?

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guadalajara hotel to bus stand

Bus 709 (Premier Bus) leaves from Plaza del Sol (near your hotel) and goes all the way the Nueva Central de Autobuses (New Bus Station). It costs 12 pesos. They make a lot of stops, so it will take about an hour to get there. Alternatively, you can take a cab which costs about 200 pesos (15 USD). The Primera Plus buses leave from Modulo 1.

Another option would be to take the ETN bus which leaves from CondoPlaza, which is right in front of your hotel. That bus, a luxury line, goes to the Hotel Benidorm in Mexico City. The buses leave at midnight. www.etn.com.mx

there may be other pickup points for Primera Plus closer to your hotel than the Nueva Central, but I'm not aware of them. Ask at one of the Primera Plus offices, which are all over town it seems.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
335 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guadalajara hotel to bus stand

Thanks a lot Hansblix.

Will ask about other Primera Plus bus stops, else will take ETN if that is comfortable.

Thank you, once again.

3. Re: Guadalajara hotel to bus stand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 06:18