We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife in guadalaraja for single 40 year olds

Which Guadalajara hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
2 posts
Save Topic
nightlife in guadalaraja for single 40 year olds

i am recently divorced and thinking of moving to the city and get to meet some nice people who are single i ma wondering which spots are good for mingling :)

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife in guadalaraja for single 40 year olds

There are several good bars and restaurants on Lopez Cotilla, between Federalismo and Luis Perez Verdia. There are also some places on Chapultepec. My ideal evening is to go from place to place, having a drink or two in each location. There is a good club that plays 80s music on the corner of Americas and Avenida Mexico, but for the life of me, I can't remember the name. I was there in August and met several friendly people. You'll easily see it if you go that location, however. Having said all of this, there are good clubs all over the city. Tlaquepaque and Ajijic (the latter is on Lake Chapala), also have good nightlife in my opinion.

Edited: 26 March 2014, 18:37
San Francisco...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife in guadalaraja for single 40 year olds

thank you very much !!! that is really helpful.

3. Re: nightlife in guadalaraja for single 40 year olds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 04:17