We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solexico in Guanajuato?

Panajachel...
Level Contributor
172 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Solexico in Guanajuato?

I studied Spanish at Solexico in Playa del Carmen in summer 2011. I was wondering if anyone on TA has studied at the Guanajuato campus. I had very good experiences in Playa and was pleased with the school there. Thanks!

Central WA State
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solexico in Guanajuato?

No, but I've studied twice at Escuela Mexicana and was very impressed.

Panajachel...
Level Contributor
172 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solexico in Guanajuato?

Thanks for your response, JennyKat. Would you mind telling me what keeps you going back to Escuela Mexicana.

Lake Crystal...
Level Contributor
601 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solexico in Guanajuato?

I'd second Escuela Mexicana for competent, friendly staff, flexibility, nice location and facility, and good options for after-class activities. They are good about helping you find classes/teachers that are a good fit. I was there in August 2012 and am returning in 2013.

4. Re: Solexico in Guanajuato?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 05:15