We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoe shopping?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
219 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Shoe shopping?

I know Leon is the leather capital but are there any places in Guanajuato?

Mentioned in this post
Leon
Leon
Guanajuato, Mexico
Guanajuato
Guanajuato
Guanajuato, Mexico
San Diego...
Level Contributor
219 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shoe shopping?

NOPE........searched and there are no shoes stores. Leon has them all aparrently.

Mentioned in this post
Leon
Leon
Guanajuato, Mexico
San Diego
Level Contributor
386 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shoe shopping?

yeah I would tend to agree. There are a few shoe stores but you really, really have to look for them.

When I stayed there with my GF, went on a hunt because she forgot her shower shoes. Man it was a hunt let me tell you.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
57 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shoe shopping?

You can take a bus ride to Leon and "Plaza del Zapato" is walking distance from "La Central Camionera" (bus station). There are tons of shoe shops around La Central also. It's a really easy trip.

book with Primera Plus, I think they leave Guanajuato every 15 or 30 minutes, same on the return.

Mentioned in this post
Leon
Leon
Guanajuato, Mexico
Plaza del Zapato
Plaza del Zapato
93 Reviews
Leon, Mexico
Guanajuato
Guanajuato
Guanajuato, Mexico
4. Re: Shoe shopping?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 23:18